Trade Professionals Partner Letter of Agreement
This Letter of Agreement and any other written materials provided to Partner (as defined herein) from time to time (collectively, the “Agreement”) sets forth the terms and conditions of the Trade Partner Program (the “Trade Program”) of Lagniappe Lighting LLC doing business as French Market Lanterns (collectively, the “Company”). The Trade Program and the Agreement are subject to change from time to time at the Company’s sole discretion.
Once eligibility is met, and subject to the terms of this Agreement, Partners participating in the Trade Program will receive special discounts on full-priced merchandise purchased on www.frenchmarketlanterns.com. Rights and rewards under this Agreement are non-transferable.
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS OF ELIGIBILITY
An applicant who is an accredited trade professional, including but not limited to an interior designer, architect, home stager, and general contractor (see professional organization list below), will be eligible for participation in this Trade Program (and referenced herein as a “Partner”) upon approval by the Company after completion of the Application form and presentation of the following:
- Company website or a business card indicating the applicant’s name and trade profession
- Federal Tax ID/EIN
- Business license or resale certificate showing proof of a design-based business or valid Membership card from one of the following Professional Trade Associations:
- AIA (American Institute of Architects)
- APLD (Association of Professional Landscape Designers)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- ASLA (American Society of Landscape Architects)
- CID (Certified Interior Decorators International)
- IDS (Interior Design Society)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- A staging organization, such as ASP, HSR, IRIS or IRN
- The Company reserves the right to make all Trade Program determinations at its sole discretion.
- It is the responsibility of the Partner to notify the Company of any changes in his/her contact information. Partners can update information by emailing email@example.com.
- Partner is the only person authorized to make purchases using his/her business email address.
- The Company reserves the right to review and terminate a Partner’s eligibility if the Company believes, in its sole discretion, that Partner has violated the terms of this Agreement.
- In the event of any such termination, the Company will notify the Partner that he/she is no longer eligible to participate in the Trade Program.
- Partners may cancel their Trade Program membership at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The company may discontinue Trade Program memberships at any time and at Company’s sole discretion.
- Partners will receive free shipping on all orders to 48 contiguous states within the USA only.
- Partners are eligible to receive a 10% discount on orders of $1,000 or more. The discount is non-negotiable.
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or promotions.
- Discount is not applicable toward shipping and handling, taxes or other fees, and non-merchandise charges.
- Discount does not apply to any purchases made prior to enrollment in the Trade Program.
- The Trade Program discount is not redeemable for cash.
- The company reserves the right to change the list of items that are not eligible for the Trade Program discount at any time and at its sole discretion. Any such changes will be posted online at frenchmarketlanterns.com/trade-partner-program.
ORDERING AND BILLING
- All orders must be placed using the approved Customer Trade Account on the French Market Lanterns website at https://frenchmarketlanterns.com.
- Company does not currently offer tax-exempt purchasing and will charge sales tax where required by law.
- Partner must use the credit card and billing address registered to his/her Trade Program account to receive a discount.
- Product returns are subject to the applicable return policy and will be credited (as applicable) at the Trade Program discount rate.
COMMUNICATION AND PRIVACY
- The company may contact Partners directly regarding changes to the Trade Program.
- Trade Program Partner acknowledges and agrees that Partner will automatically be opted-in to receive Company emails for marketing purposes. Partner may unsubscribe from marketing emails at any time.
By completing the Application form and submitting the required eligibility documentation (as set forth above), Partner confirms he/she has read, understood, and fully accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. *Updated January 2020